Handgun Ammo of all calibers available in our website.
Get the best brands of any handgun ammo of your choice at a good rate;
we have some of the most popular handgun calibers out there.
Ammunition is measured by the bullet’s diameter, which is known as “caliber”. The caliber can be measured in both inches and millimeters (mm).
A single piece of ammunition, made up of the bullet, casing, powder, and primer
For handguns ammo, “caliber” means the diameter of the barrel and thus the diameter of the bullet that is going through it. Usually in inches or mm.
Also for terminology’s sake, “bullet” just means the metal projectile, while the entire thing is called a cartridge
Popular Semi-Automatic Pistol Ammunition Calibers
- .22 Long Rifle (LR):
- Rimfire cartridge often used in sport shooting and training. This caliber is ideal for first-time shooters.
- .380 ACP:
- This small round is known as the “three-eighty” and is a popular choice for small pistols.
- This caliber is the most popular and widely used worldwide.
- .40 S&W:
- Larger and slower than 9mm, with more recoil.
- .45 Auto:
- Slightly larger and slower than .40 caliber, with a bit more recoil.
- .45 GAP:
- GAP stands for “GLOCK Automatic Pistol”. This caliber rivals the firepower of the .45 Auto, but is shorter, allowing it to fit into a more compact semi-automatic pistol.
- Has greater range and is faster than the .45 Auto.
- .357 Auto:
- Slightly longer than the .40 caliber, and known for accuracy and stopping power.
- Handgun Ammo of all calibers available in our website.